Your winter holiday in Montafon offers the best conditions this year too – no crowds, plenty of space on the pistes and no queues at the lifts. As a small, charming holiday town, Gargellen is still an insider tip for many people. We look forward to welcoming you!
- Mouth and nose coverings are to be worn
- Contactless disinfectant dispensers and gloves
- Very high standards for day-to-day cleaning
- Plenty of fresh Alpine air – thanks to regular ventilation
- Socially distant welcome
- And throughout the hotel when the requisite ‘distancing’ is required:
- Visitor restrictions in the Relax Oasis – with extended opening hours
- Regular testing of our staff and us too
In addition to weekly testing for staff in the tourist sector, starting with staff in hotels, cable cars, ski schools etc., Montafon tourist association has also implemented a wide range of measures to keep you safe during your winter holiday:
The most important aspects include:
- Maintaining a minimum necessary, prescribed distance from people you do not know
- Compulsory mouth and nose coverings in shops and in public areas
- Disinfection & washing of hands several times a day
- Avoiding physical contact
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a tissue
Further details and information available on the official site
Enjoy a carefree and beautiful holiday. The wonderful natural surroundings, plenty of fresh air and a change of scene in the dreamy winter landscape enable you to experience a ‘socially distant’ positive, relaxing and action-packed holiday. We and our staff will see to it!
In case of cancellation or early departure, the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply. More details about this as well as regarding travel cancellation insurance can be found on our homepage under "Partner". There you can also take out travel cancellation insurance online.