From 21 March to 13 April 2020
A true delight for all guests who love long days of skiing and have a soft spot for the very special snow in this period.
- Generous breakfast buffet with fresh bread and pastries, local cheese and sausage specialities and bacon, eggs cooked to order, fresh coffee, tea and juice, fruit salad and an organic muesli corner.
- every afternoon freshly baked cake straight from the oven
- fresh fruit all day long to help yourself to
- delicious 4-course menu with selections in the evening with a wonderful salad and dessert buffet and regional cheese specialities to finish
- weekly culinary highlights
- 1x weekly you'll be served a refreshing welcome drink
- 1x weekly: a culinary surprise - in summer as in winter
Our relax-oasis with sauna landscape is available for you with:
- Montafon cabin sauna
- Physiotherm-infrared cabin
- Crystal steam bath
- Invigorating tropical showers
- Relaxation zone with views of the wonderful nature
- comfortable relax-loungers
- water fountain with fresh spring water
Pleasant, relaxing music and fluffy bathrobes are of course included.
We'll also be happy to arrange various massages for you (prices on request).
- Baby-Service: from Babyphones and high chairs to baby cots and kettles - we have everything available here. Of course we also prepare baby-friendly food!
- Free Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and at the bar
- free parking or garage space for a fee
- For bookworms there is a small "library" with lots of books and magazines.
- Table football, table tennis (in summer) and lots of great games for young and old.
- 220 cm long, cuddly blankets, no footboard on the bed and a pillow menu - absolutely individually for you!
- Ski pass issue Your Montafon ski pass can be issued directly in the hotel for you in winter.
- Modern and very nice ski storage at the lower terminus of the Gargellen cable cars: You can store your skiing gear directly at the lower terminus.
- Shoe storage with shoe-heater for your skiing and snowboard boots
- all services of the BergePLUS winter programme