Many roads lead to the 4-Star-Hotel Bradabella in Gargellen. Which ever road you choose, the main thing is that you come to us.
- From Austria: S 16 Arlbergschnellstrasse Expressway in direction of Bludenz - Exit Bludenz/Montafon - L 188.
- From Germany: Pfändertunnel - Rheintalautobahn A14 - Ambergtunnel - Exit Bludenz/Montafon - L 188.
- From Switzerland: Autobahn from Zurich/Chur - Exit Gams – Principality of Liechtenstein (FL) - Feldkirch/Tisis - through Feldkirch in direction of Bludenz/Innsbruck - Walgauautobahn A14 - Exit Bludenz / Montafon - L 188.
Directions : When you are in Gargellen township,turn left at the Bohemia Apartments building, continue straight across the parking lot of Sporthotel Bachmann. Drive up the hillside in front of you for some 100 m and you'll have found us. In winter, it's best to use a little trick to negotiate this hillside. Build up some speed while driving across the parking lot and then drive in second gear without hesitating directly up to the hotel entrance.
Precise address for navigation: 6787 Gargellen, Gargellen 55 D
- In Germany: Memmingen Airport, Friedrichshafen Airport
- In Switzerland:Zurich-Kloten Airport, Altenrhein Airport
We'll also be happy to arrange inexpensive transfer to Hotel Bradabella for you. On the weekends, there is a Shuttle-Service all the way to Montafon.
From Bludenz train station it's 28 km to our hotel, from Schruns train station only 14 km. If you prefer, we'll be happy to pick you up at the train station